Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The ULTIMATE brand WAR


I give major kudos to Burger King for their Whopper Virgins effort. A subliminal jab to McDonalds while embracing international culture. They set out to find people around the world who have never tasted a hamburger before and are absent from any form of media advertising. Not an easy job. This video documents the experience and I have to say it's honest and impressive. On the flip side it is pretty controversial that they are going into these obscure parts of the world and littering them with our processed unnatural dietary stables. And of course they could have edited the footage to only show the majority of the people who liked the Whopper. Hmm, I dunno, I might just get a Whopper next time I'm in a mall food court, or at a road trip rest stop.

http://www.whoppervirgins.com/

No comments: