Thursday, November 13, 2008

I condem you to SEVEN days of straight...

Sex??

DISCLOSURE: THE CONTENTS OF THIS ARTICLE CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT. AND ME BEING A SCORPIO I HAVE NO PROBLEM TALKING ABOUT SOCIAL TABOOS SUCH AS SEX. Consider yourself warned.

I braised past an article in the AM Daily 'Texas pastor asks married flock to have sex for seven straight days.' And then found a credible source on msnbc:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27666045/

I guess this guy has a point. He wants his married parishioners to rekindle their sexual passion for each other and move away from promiscuity. So rather than just preach it he's asking them to act on it, and do it for seven days straight.

By the way I love how this is coming from our favorite Republican state of Texas.

So I see his point but isn't sex suppose to be something natural and not 'planned' so to speak. And what if one partner doesn't have the energy to do it every night of the week, won't that create arguments like "But hunnie the pastor told us we have to do it EVERY night!"

And like where does the foreplay start? "So...I was thinking about what the pastor said on Sunday...and I think we should...."

Yuck! I'm sorry but I don't think I could concentrate! I'm not acting on my own will rather that of my pastor!

And image what it's gonna be like looking around the place the following week picturing all the people around you having sex for seven days last week. I bet their faces tell all if it worked or not.

So I guess I'm not really sure where I stand on the issue, you think they'll post a follow-up next week?

No comments: