Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thank you Pink

For the past few days I've been trying to find one of those f'you I'm fantastic and I don't need you songs. Adele's 'Save the Best for Last' almost did it:

'You should know that you're only a temporary fix this isn't routine you don't mean that much to me'

I tried Fiona Apple and that helped but still not uplifting.

Beyonce's 'Irreplaceable' is good but still not that f'you I was looking for.

I downloaded Pink's 'So What' over the weekend and thought as I got off the subway this morning that's what I need some Pink! I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk to get my iPod artists from Fiona to Pink [took some time] and some fat dude ran into me but I didn't care

'So so what?
I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And i don't need you
And guess what
I'm having more fun
And now that we're done
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright, I'm just fine
And you're a tool
So so what?
I am a rockstar
I got my rock moves
And i don't want you tonight'

No comments: