Monday, October 13, 2008

The C word

I am usually pretty desensitized to the people walking around my neighborhood but the other day was seriously taken aback.

I was on my way to the Salvation Army with a big bag of stuff to drop off. On my way down 8th Ave. I came to a man and did the 'which side are you passing' choreography. I've had some pretty awkward ones but this was fairly mild in my opinion. My psycho partner decided to whisper the 4 letter C word in my ear as he passed. My immediate knee-jerk reaction was I turned around a screamed 'F-you' down the street. Who looks like the psycho now, good job Al. I felt sorry for the little boy with his backpack in close proximity.

What bad karma as I'm going to do a good deed. Even the guy at Salvation Army was giving me a hard time about getting a receipt for no good reason other than he was tired and didn't feel like doing it! Don't mess with me kid this bitch is on a warpath.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I would have probably screamed the same or worse at him, so good job girl