Monday, July 16, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!!

So my much too short trip to Las Vegas included the following hi-lites!

~Playing my first game of Black Jack! Of course not winning anything but still it was a milestone.

~Seeing the boys of American Storm show me their rear ends from the front row! They were sooo hottt, but sadly no frontals. Not sure if I'd really want to see that anyways. It was a great show but its funny how they grab the ugliest women in the audience to do on stage "demonstrations." Twice, they grabbed this one toothless hick of a woman wearing those light blue shorts that come up just above your beer gut. I wonder what the rationale behind that is.

~Going to the Michael Buble concert!!! I'm in love all over again.

~Went to the hott new night club Pure at Ceasar's Palace and saw Lindsey Lohan. She seemed pretty sober. The Pussycat Dolls performed and they are AMAZING. I might quit my job and train to become one of the dolls. It was incredible the amount of Asian and Indians at this place. Maybe b/c the boys had to wait in a separate line that was twice the size of the girl's line. American boys don't have the patience for things like that I guess.

Overall a fabulous trip. I'd go back once I have a lot more disposable money to spend.

No comments: