Monday, June 25, 2007

Harry Potter in the Betsy Johnson

I'm walking down 23rd street on the way to the NRW to get to Brooklyn for my cousin's graduation party. I have on my just-above-the-knee white Italian skirt, with the brown knit off the shoulder sweater and a tight laced v-neck sleeveless lace top with the high-heeled Carlos Santanna shoes. Dressed to kill of course I'm getting cooed at, looks from the street workers, and cat called as sleazy old men pass me on the opposite side. I laugh at myself because I wonder what they would think if they knew I had book 5 of Harry Potter tucked away in my leopard print Betsy Johnson bag for some subway reading. 17 more days!!

1 comment:

Frank & sisters said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk and the link of your blog.
I'll publish on my blog!.
Thanks Frank
EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com