- Lives in PA with a decent size yard in a residential neighborhood
- Between her, her husband and her 14 year old daughter someone is always home
- They have a cat who thinks he's a dog (From my knowledge Paris has never seen a cat)
- They have a lot of friends who have dogs so he's have a lot of playmates
- They are big in to softball and want to be their team mascot
- She had a Boston terrier for 15 years and the vet said they took excellent care of it, and did all they could for him
- Lives in a nice residential town in CT with a nice yard
- Looking for a playmate for her English bulldog
- She works night shifts so is home during the day
- Lives alone
- Her and her ex-fiance had two dogs together a bull mastiff and the English bull dog but he kept the bull mastiff
- Goes to Cornell veterinary school
- Lives in Ithica during the school year with I think 5 guy roommates (all vet students), one has a golden retriever and the other has 2 cats
- In the summer he lives with his family in NJ who has a retriever puppy
- Lives on the upper east side in a studio apt.
- Has never had a dog but is anxiously looking for one.