Monday, April 9, 2007

It's like meeting the man of your dreams...and then meeting his beautiful wife.

Isn't it ironic. A gorgeous guy sat down next to me at a Jersey bar (Leggets whohooo!) this weekend. Big, buff, blond guy, 30 (perfect age!), state trooper(ok we can deal with that), he even had a little wing man, he seemed really interested in me and I in him until he goes, "Oh Allison, this is my girlfriend Ashley." Whatttt!?! I then try to casually turn my head in search of new prospects but he keeps talking to me! Ashley seems totally cool about her boyfriend talking to other girls, me, I'm quite perplexed. This guy was legitimately flirting. So I came to 3 possible explanations 1.) The two are not monogamous (she even looked a little gay) 2.) He was trying to get someone for his little wing man 3.) They were looking for a three-some.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I'd go with the threesome. But holler, gold star for you with the Alanis quote as your title! xoxo

Casondra said...

This is great info to know.